Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

ONE OF MY HEROS

My family hero is my Aunty Sieni Manase. Aunty Sieni is my dad’s sister and she is one year younger than my dad. When I was born my dad named me after her and so my aunty’s name Sieni means Jane in samoan. 
My Aunty Sieni is my hero because she is the kindest person I know. Ever since before I was born and still in my mum’s stomach my dad used to tell me that Aunty Sieni couldn’t wait for me to be born and that she used to make nice dinners for my mum so that I could grow big and strong, so she kind of looked after me before she even met me. My Aunty has a big heart and she helps everyone in our family. She loves to do tik tok video clips with me and she always makes time for me and her to go out and have a girls day out. My Aunty Sieni is my hero because she is always there and I love her.

By Jane Manase

No comments:

Post a Comment