Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

LETTER TO MRS TAPUKE

Dear Ms Tapuke, 

My name is Jane and I am now in year 7 at Pt england school. I have one older brother and one older sister then I have my one younger brother. My mum is from Tokelau and my dad is from Samoa. Most of my Family were born and raised in Samoa and most of my grandparents were born in Tokelau. My brothers and my sister were all born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand. 

My hobbies are playing sports such as Cricket, Tag, Touch, Netball, and many more. I also love going out with my friends. Their names are Maddison, Oalii, Norah-jade, Sivaenah, and Nina. I also love playing games and hanging out with my pets. I have two cats and a few more strays, two turtles, two fish, and one dog. 


My favorite subject at school is writing because I get to explain stuff in my own way. Also because I like being creative when I write and can make stories up or tell real stories that have happened to me.

I hope you have learnt a bit more about me.

Yours sincerely, Jane. 


No comments:

Post a Comment