Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

My Lock-down

 This Term has been pretty crazy with everything going on in New Zealand and around the world. The start to this term was amazing with all of the fun sports we got to do like netball, basketball, and a bit of Rugby league. But then a little into the term we had out level 4 lock down which has lasted throughout the whole rest of the term. I was sad that I didn't get to socialize with anyone besides my bubble but also re leaved as school work at school is a bit more stressful then being at home since at home you get to work on your own time. Being at home helped me improve my other talents like baking and cooking for example. Most of the women on my dads side learned how to cook and bake at a very young age and have been trying to pass it down to me as I am the next generation. I am so grateful to have these skills because I know that I will need it to help me in the future. Another plus to this lock down is that it helped me get along with my family in my bubble and also extended family because we do video chats every Friday night just to check in with everyone. We even sometimes play games online such as Among us. Remember to stay home and stay safe. Also stay positive better days are on their ways. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jane,

    It is fantastic that you have been working on new skills during the lockdown! Cooking is something that is so important to learn. Are there any dishes that you have been working on in particular?

    ReplyDelete