Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Movies

last week me my cousin my mum my sister and my aunty went to the movies to watch despicable me 3. When we walked up the stairs we were exited because we searched it up online and it said it was really funny and cool. While walking into Hoyts we could smell lots of buttery popcorn and lots of fluffy candyfloss which was blue and pink. then we got some yummy snacks for the movie and then we had to what for a little bit and we got to go in the arcade and look at stuff of play games, After some time our movie was going to start so we got all of our snacks and gave our tickets to this lade and we ran to the movie room. Later after the movie was finished we went in our car and went to my Nan's house and stayed there for a little while and then we went to drop off my cousin and her mum. That was super super fun and I hope she will come back a another time.            

6 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Jane,

    Wow, it sounds like you had a great time on Tuesday at the movies! I am so happy to read that it was 'super, super fun' going to see Despicable Me 3 with your cousin, mom, sister and aunty. What was the movie about? I am thinking of taking my son, Aronui, to a movie soon and would love to know if you recommend going to see Despicable Me 3.

    Thanks, Jane. I'll look forward to reading your answer!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rachel and I might write about Despicable Me 3 in another blog post.

      Delete
  2. That was an amazing day! you forgot to mention that your brothers Cullai and Collin were with us too, or was that on purpose? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not remember if Collin was there But I forgot Cullai

      Delete