Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Arctic Sea mellow Recipe for Northern Mermaids ( Create task )


 

Task Description: I got this idea from a show called Mako mermaids. I used to watch it all the time with my uncle Ck, my aunty Etta, And my older brother and sister. The original name for the recipe is actually Arctic Marshmallow it is a Northern mermaid recipe and is described as tart yet sweet. I actually changed one ingredient around and that was the seaweed because it is actually suppose to be Dried plankton of the Baltic Sea. Mermaids Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane

    This is a really interesting post. I've never heard of a recipe for 'Arctic Seamallow' before. I'd prefer the alternative of using marshmallows. I think that I've actually watched an episode of Mako Mermaids before too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jane,

    Wow this recipe sounds very mystical! It certainly seems like something a mermaid would enjoy. I do feel like some marshmallows now, but I think I will leave the seaweed out of them as a non mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really creative well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any way to make it without the mermaid powers

    ReplyDelete