Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

TAHA TINANA



  1. We do Siva Samoa ( dancing) 
  2. We run around the basin on Saturdays
  3.  We like to swim
  4. Small kids lift small weights and older people lift big weight
  5. We eat healthy things 
  6. We try to stay hydrated by drinking water
  7. We run up the mountain near my house every morning   
  8. We all play different sports like Rugby, Netball, Cricket, and Touch.
  9.  We do games with our church that involves fitness
  10. We also stretch before we do anything so that we do not get pain afterwards 


Task description: On Monday my teacher gave me and the other students in my class home work to do. One of the tasks on the homework sheets were to list 10 things that your family does to keep healthy. These are my family's 10 things we do to keep active and healthy.

What does your family do to keep healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment