Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Being on Time!

Being early!

Why is it important to arrive at school on time? You've asked, well hear what I have to say about it. Students can develop the pattern of being punctual with powerful benefits by arriving on time to school. It allows you to be even more self-sufficient than if you were late. People that arrive late to school are more likely to  do poorly because they are rushing, which causes your brain to become anxious, causing your entire body to become tense, making it difficult to concentrate. Running late on a daily basis is harmful for your health, not just physically but also mentally.

I hope you now think twice about going to bed early and waking up early. 


Task Description: This is an example of one of my attempts at persuasion writing. I talked about being late because it is a thing that both children and adults come across in their lives. Please leave in the comments anything I could work on. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, I see why you are always up early and eager to get to school on time.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete