Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

KPMG Trip

Last week on Wednesday the Extension group for 2021 along with a few others got the amazing opportunity to go to a place in the city called KPMG. My highlight of the day besides the food was the experiment for my group. We were all divided into teams ours was Earth, and the others were Fire, Air, and Water. Each group was given an experiment to complete depending on their names. We had to make oobleck for our project, which is just a cornstarch and water mixture. When I was making my oobleck, I realized that if you put pressure on it, it would be a solid and then when you lightly touched it, it would be a sort of liquid. Even though it got really messy, overall it was super fun.

Finally, I'd like to express my appreciation to KMPG for providing us with a fantastic trip. And I'm hoping that the next few individuals that join us on the trip will have as much fun as we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment