Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Quote Painting

 Today I finished my Quote painting. My quote was "If you want to see the rainbow you have to put up with the rain" I chose that quote because I believe it is true. You have to put up with the hard things in life in order to be successful.  My background of my painting is different shades of blue. I guess I picked this to represent the bad side of everything, I was planning on doing the other side bright colors but unfortunately didn't have enough time. I hoped that putting the stars on it would represent the good side coming through. This is a very simple thing to make if you would want to make it at home. 

                                                                         My Quote Painting


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jane!
    I love this quote! I've put up with a lot of rain in my life and now I can enjoy all the rainbows that life has to offer!
    Great pic of you too by the way!

    ReplyDelete