Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About Me 2021

 Talofa Lava my name is Jane and I am now a year 8 at Pt England school. This year I was chosen to be house captain with a few friends. Also this year I have Mrs Stone for both home class and maths, and for literacy I have Mr Moran.

My hobbies are playing sports such as Cricket, Softball, Netball, Touch, and Rugby, spending time with family and friends, going to Church on Sundays to thanking the lord for all the things he has done for us. 


I also enjoy Reading and Writing. Writing helps me get away into my own imagination. Writing also helps me understand people's perspectives as well as reading. Reading helps me calm down, I usually read a book at night to help me fall asleep. It also helps me get better words for writing. 


I am Samoan and Tokelau. I love having my parents who are very cultured to tell me about all the things in Tokelau and Samoa. I love hearing legends and myths about my cultures because they are always very interesting. I have visited Samoa before and have seen a lot of amazing landscapes in the time I was there. 


As this year is my last at Pt England I am trying to make the most of my time here. I am setting very high goals for myself this year and I expect to achieve most of them. Can’t wait to see what my future holds.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jane,

    Wow what a beautiful introduction - you have shared lots about yourself and have enabled your audience to get to know you. It is such a pleasure to teach you again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Awesome Intro! I especially love that you enjoy reading and writing the two subjects go hand and hand! You are going to be AMAZING this year and you are going to have so much fun!! All the very best for 2021 my girl!

    ReplyDelete