Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Reading Week 3

 Walt: Identify and summarise key information in a text
 

Task Description: This is my Reading task for week 3 term 2. On this first slide I put down some things I already knew about the earths structure. Then on the next slide I tried my best to find the word groups in those paragraphs I found this slide the most difficult. On the fourth slide there is a video that you can watch, it is all about the inside of our earth.Then on the slide after that you can go check out my graphic organizer that I did and there is another video for you to watch. Then when you get to the second to last slide you will see a link that you can click on and read about the structures of the earth. Then on the last slide I put down things that I now know thanks to this task.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, Well done on completing today's reading task! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete