Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Fake Recount


Walt: write a detailed account.

Let me tell you a story of the time I fell asleep at the airport and when I woke up I was in Melbourne. If you want to hear the rest of my paragraphs to see what happens.

So when I went to the airport the plane took so long that I accidentally fell asleep. It felt like I fell asleep for a very long time because when I woke up it was dark and I couldn’t move it felt like I was in a tight dark room. Well that is what I thought.


I soon realised that I was in a suitcase. I couldn't believe it, I was pretty sure it was my evil cousin called Rose. She always does mean stuff to me and I always get the blame.


After a while I started hearing some strange noises. It felt like the noise were getting closer and closer. When the noise finally stopped I felt like I could finally relax. Until I felt a big thump. I was thinking that we had landed and it was right


When I finally escaped the suitcase I found out by asking some people I was in Melbourne which is in Australia. I was furious with my cousin I called her and found out my parents thought that I ran away.

See what I mean I always get the blame for everything my cousin does. When I caught the earliest plane back to Auckland. I got grounded right on the day I came back.

I felt really uncomfortable but I kind of had a good time because I got to visit a different country for the first time and also got to go to visit my aunt's and uncle that lived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment