Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Eva's Birthday Party

Today I went to my cousin Eva's birthday party. The first thing I did was eat breakfast then I got ready and went to the car. Once I got in the car I remember that I left the present on the table so I ran and grabbed it and ran back to the car. Then we rushed to Eva's house because we were running late and we did not want to get stuck in traffic. Once we finally got onto her street we started relaxing a bit because we could she her house. When we got there I saw that most of the girls were there but there was just one missing it was my cousin Oalii. When I got into the house I said hello to all the girls and Eva's mum and dad which are my uncle and aunty. When I said good by to my mum I went upstairs to where the girls were and we started watching TV and some of us went outside to play on the trampoline and play shoots with the netball hoop. Once we all got a little tired we all went into a garage and started playing ping pong and I was the overall winner. After a while we went inside and had a few snacks before dinner. Straight after dinner we went into Eva's room watched a movie and we all went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment