Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Immersion assembly

 This term the theme is " Watch this space", which is all about outer space and planets. Today at school we had an immersion assembly to share what each would be learning about this term. My favorite of the day was team 4 and 5.

Team 5's item was also my favorite, because it was very entertaining for everyone!. I really enjoyed the fact that they presented REALLY well, and how they "travelled" to different planets on the "Magic School Bus". Yeah that was my high light of all!.\

My next favorite part was team fours movie, which was based on the movie called “Guardians of the Galaxy”. It was really funny especially when Mr. Hughes was dancing, it was a really cringy and funny dance. I believe they’re focusing on earth and its systems, like the ozone layer and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment