Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

KVCC Leadership Camp

 Last week on Tuesday the year 8s set off to our annual year 8 leadership camp at KVCC.

When we pulled up to the camp we were all astonished at the view/sights of the campsite. It had beautiful high mountains, and amazing wildlife. I think we were all excited to be staying here for the next 3 days.

On the first day we got introduced to the campsite and to where all the activities were, we also got to see where our cabins were and who we were going to be sharing it with. I was in a cabin of 12 with all of my friends, and was really excited to be bonding with them even more and making new memories. After all of that we went into the hall to play some team bonding games which made everyone break a sweat. 

My next highlight takes place on the second night which was the concert. My group performing and the riff off we had was another great highlight for me and many others. 

I really enjoyed camp and am hoping we get to do something like this similar in college or later on this year. Thank you to all the people who made this possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment