Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

MY ABOUT ME FOR 2019


WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cyber smart way.


Bula, Talofa lava and greetings to you all.My name is Jane, and this year I am year 6 at Pt England school in Auckland New Zealand . This year I was lucky enough to get Mr Goodwin as my new teacher. I am working with him in room 7. What I enjoy to do is play games with my family and watch movies. I also enjoy reading and swimming.I really like to play Netball, Cricket, Rippa Rugby and I also like baseball . I also love to go to Church on Sundays because I want to learn about my culture . I am from Samoa and also I am from the island of Tokelau.






Task Description:
For this task we used a templates given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interest, hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cyber smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment