Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

My all about me Poster


Task Description: This is another finish it off task that I decided to finish. For this task we had to show some of the things that make us who we are. As you can see for me I put my two culture flags in the center which are the Samoan flag on the left side and my Tokelauan flag on the right. On the bottom of my flags I have put my active side which is me going on runs around my block in the mornings, and some of the sports I play. Now on the top part I have put my lazy/free time side, which is more of gaming and eating. And lastly I put my name in the center. It is actually a big part of who I am because I am the third generation of my name so it is pretty special to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, Your poster is so on point. I really love how you mentioned the meaning behind your name and how that it so special to you. You are the continuation of greatness from past generations of Jane's in our family. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Jane,

    Awesome job Jane so nice to hear how you got your name and how special it means to you and the special ladies before you can't wait to see more blogs until our next google meets...

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete