Pages

Saturday 20 July 2019

MOVIE NIGHT PART TWO

 Me my two auntys my two uncles my little cousin and my little brother went to the movies to watch Spider-man far from home. My little brother my little cousin and I are really into Marvel stuff and we love watching avengers movies so all three of us were very exited to watch Spider-man far from home. When we got to the movies we went inside as quick as we could because the pre views were already on so we had to rush to get our snacks and to find our seats. When we sat in our seats we all had a minute to relax then the movie started. My snacks for the movie was chocolate, popcorn, and my favorite flavor of ice cream which is Mint chocolate chip. I loved the movie it was very cool and very interesting I will not spoil this amazing movie for you if you have not already seen it. Hope you enjoyed my story about me and my family going to watch Spider-man. 




Image result for spider man free to use images
 

No comments:

Post a Comment