Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Setting Description 1

Walt:  Paint an image in the readers mind.
https://images.pexels.com/photos/459556/pexels-photo-459556.jpeg?cs=srgb&dl=background-beach-beautiful-459556.jpg&fm=jpg


Ocean
         The light aqua water glistening while the calm waves crash slowly.


                                                     Sand


          The golden brown sand is smooth and it fades from dry to wet. I can also see the waves crashing on the sand.         



                            Sky
      The sky is a nice ombre blue with the sun up high and clouds that look like cotton candy.


FLUFFY DOG

             The fluffy dog was as white as snow and fluffy like a little comfy pillow.





     Task description:  


  I first thing I did was I got given three things to write about in the photo and then I got to make up my own thing that wasn't there that I could imagine 

No comments:

Post a Comment