Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

DAY THREE IN AUSTRALIA

Today me and my family got to do some pretty cool and fun things. So firstly we all got into our nice clothes and off we went to church.After church we went home and had something to eat, after eating I went into my room that I sleep in and I was just watching on my iPod until I went to the kitchen and saw my aunty's friend that I saw at the wedding last year. So after I said hello we all started having a talk. After that we all decided to go get some ice cream. When we got to the ice cream place we all ordered what we wanted the flavor that I ordered was called Oreo. After we all ordered our ice cream we all sat down and had a talk. After that we went back home and had dinner then we went and brushed our teeth then we all went strait to bed.

I hope you enjoyed my third day in Australia and please ask a question in the comments down below. 

1 comment: