Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Stardom trip

Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome. First we got on the bus that was waiting outside then we sat in the chairs some of us were singing, playing hand games, and just trying to make people laugh. Once we got there we all got back into the groups that they put us in we also had to put our bags into this metal cage. Then we went into this room and meet a lady named Vanessa. She gave us an Ipad and questions about space.

At the Stardom, we learned some really cool things about our solar system.  We learned that if a thing in the solar system is glowing it means it is hot. Also we learned that mercury is closer to the sun but Venus is hotter than mercury because Venus has volcanoes and gas in it. Vanessa got some kids to stand up and be planets to be a planet you had to answer questions about the solar system.

When we weren’t in the Stardom, we were having fun outside. After we answered all of the questions we went to get our bags to have some food. After we finished our food we got to go and play on the flying fox, spider web, or on the tyres that went up and down. The first ride I went on was the tyres that went up and down, then I went on the spider web and lucky last was the amazing flying fox. The first time I went on the flying fox I was so scared that I let all my friends in front of me.

After all this, we headed back to Point England School. When we went back to school we went back on the bus that we came in. When we got on the bus we all had to find a seat and sit down there I sat down next to my aunty Ava my friend’s Nina and zoe and my baby cousin Tiger. While we were all on the bus some people fell asleep and some were just lying down.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane! Wow your writing has improved so much! I'm so proud of you, I really really really wanted to come on this trip because I knew it was going to be heaps of fun, I especially wanted to go on that "amazing flying fox" you wrote about. I am glad aunty Ava was there with Tiger though, keep up the good work and keep blogging heaps so I can comment heaps.

    ReplyDelete