Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Frog writting




Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 8.15.36 AM.png



I could see a leaf floating in the dark green water with a
small tiny cricket on it. Then a big fat slimy green frog came hopping by the cricket and raped it's long stretchy legs to the brown dirt. After some time trying to get his legs wrapped around the dirt completely, he leaned over and stretched his slimy wet long tongue and grabbed the cricket and gobbled it up. I think the frog was so happy that he caught a cricket today I think tomorrow he will catch another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, love your work, still try to read over your writing carefully and check for things to fix up before you publish okay otherwise this along with the picture and labels really helped me understand what was going on with the frog and the cricket. Awesome my girl

    ReplyDelete