Pages

Saturday 20 July 2019

MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING

Me and my family were talking about my little brother Cullai's birthday party. My family was talking about what all of our jobs are like preparing the food, cleaning the hall, decorating, and most importantly who was going to do the cake. We all already knew who was going to do the cake, the three best bakers in the family my Nana, my Aunty, and me. Then we found out that my other aunty her name is Etta was doing the cup cakes and she is going to have to make around two hundred or more. After she got her job my uncle got his job he was going to be making chocolate brownies, and then that is the moment I really wanted to help him so I could eat all the chocolate chips, but I knew I had to stay and help my aunty and Nana make the big cake.Then once everybody got there jobs they were happy, and so was I because I found out that we were going to be making the brownies and the cake in the same room because there was two ovens. So that meant that I could eat the chocolate chip and bake the cake. My family and I are so exited about my little brothers party it is going to be a blast. Hope you enjoyed my story on my little brothers birthday planning and please if you have a question write it in the comments.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your help that day and the days leading up to your little brother's birthday Jane, we couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete