Pages

Saturday 20 July 2019

DELIVERING INVITATIONS

Today me my little brother and my dad went to go deliver invitations for my brothers birthday to my grandparents and my great grandparents. So first we started off having breakfast, for breakfast we had toast with Nutella and butter. We also had some Milo's. After breakfast we hoped in the car and went to my aunty Maria's house. We had to be quick because we still had four more to deliver, It was really fun because we had turns of taking them in so first my dad went and gave it to my aunty and then I got to take it to my other aunty Fa. After my dad had a chat for a while with my aunty we went to the next house to drop the invitation to my dad's cousin who I have never met before. Then the next two invitations that we dropped off was to my two aunty's. Then after a day of giving invitations to family members me my brother and my dad went to get MC Donald's. I had fun with my dad and my brother I hope I can do something like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment