Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

TRIP FOR THE END OF THE YEAR

Today I went over to my Nan's house for a meeting about our family trip at the end of the year to Samoa. We are all very exited about the trip because in Samoa my uncle is graduating from his school and also my little baby cousins and older cousins are going to be there as well. We were talking about where we will be staying and we all decided that we were going to stay in a hotel. Did I mention that I have a dog in Samoa that my grandpa looks after, her name is Coco and she is a big brown dog with light black dots on her fur. I am so exited for the trip and so are the rest of my family. The thing that I really want to see first is my uncle because I haven't seen him in a very long time and he looks very different in all the photos I see of him. So that is all about  my family's trip at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment