Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

MY UNCLES OPERATION

Today me my brother my mum and my dad went over to my nanas house to have a little play with my cousin's. When we got there we expected my uncle to be there but he wasn't, we were waiting for hours and every minute go scarier and scarier. Once it was time to go home we hoped in the car still very shocked that he didn't come home yet. Right when we opened the door we got a call from my aunty Etta, she said that he came home with a cast and was at the hospital the whole time I asked why he had a cast and my aunty said he was going to have an operation on his arm very soon. I was scared for him but my uncle told me that every thing was fine and for me not to worry. Then I asked him if he was scared and he said that he was not scared because he has had many operations done for his knee. My family and I all felt very scared and when we got the call from my aunty we felt a bit more relaxed we were starting to think something wrong happened. That is it I guess so yea that is my story on my uncles operation.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute Jane and yes we were all really worried about him, thankfully he was okay in the end and you got to be the first one to sign his cast.

    ReplyDelete