Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

MY FIRST DAY IN AUSTRALIA

Today some of my family and I went on a plane to go to Australia for my baby cousins birthday. So when we finally got out of the check out we saw my aunty and my uncle and when we went to go and say hello they gave us lays. Not long after that my uncle, Papa, and Nana came and they also got lays. After that we all got in the car we all decided that we wanted to go and eat so we went to Subway. Then after Subway we went to my aunty and uncle's house to say hello to my baby cousin his name is Zane. Not long after that we all had dinner for dinner we had sausage rolls and mints and cheese pies. After dinner we all brushed our teeth and had showers then we all settled in and went to bed. 


And that was my first day in Australia hope you enjoyed hearing about my fist day in Australia and remember if you have any questions tell me in the comments down below.   

5 comments:

  1. Cool story! I wish I got to visit Australia, I've never been. Looks like you had a great first day.
    Rachel, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. australia is a beautiful country. IM FROM LE CANADA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane!

    I enjoyed reading about your time in Australia. Is this the first time you have been? I have always wanted to visit Australia and New Zealand, but from my city in Canada it is very far. How long did it take you to fly there?

    Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sausage rolls they serve them in a sandwich shop called franks in Ottawa. I hope to travel to Australia someday.
    Isaac, Canada

    ReplyDelete