Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount


On the last day of my trip to Australia my two auntys and my baby cousin had a really big surprise for me. I was a little bit nervous but in the end I felt sad that the day was over.

The whole day I was thinking of what the surprise was. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. After sometime, my family and I decided to bake a cake. The messiest bit of making the cake was the flour and eggs. Not long after that, we ate the cake and then we went to get ready for my big surprise. While we were driving we had to go and get some gas but we almost didn’t make it. Finally we got to my surprise and I found out that it was a zoo, but not just any zoo. It was a zoo where you go into a big van or bus and you get to see the animals up close. I had a really good experience with the animals when I grow up I want to work at the zoo or be a vet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment