Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Recount 2

My earliest memory was about five weeks ago when my mum and I went to pick up my cousin Sivaenah to hang out for the day.

The first thing my Mum and I did before we went to pick up Sivaenah was get ready. We had a shower, brushed our teeth, and then had breakfast.

After a while me and my Mum finished getting ready and we went to pick up Sivaenah. Not long after that we arrived at Sivaenah house and my Mum and I went inside and she was already ready so we went inside my house.



After sometime we all went inside the car again and went to the pools. When we got into the pools it was so warm and we saw some of our friends from school. After we had a little swim then we went back home to watch a movie and relax.

That was one of the best days I have ever had I hope that I can do something like that again.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure mum had an awesome time with you too Jane, no doubt in there near future we will do this again. Well done, awesome story Jane.

    Dad :)

    ReplyDelete