Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

Mission Recount


Walt: Structure a recount correctly  


Today when I woke up I did not expect this to happen. Our crazy teacher took us on a secret mission on the field and we had to act like soldiers. 


First our class got told that we had to go outside and that we were going to have to do different training exercises. Then he started telling us left right and then we all started to march. I was really confused at first but then it became really funny.


So the second thing that he wanted us to do was the sneaking training, we had to sneak past some classes without being seen. It was really hard especially when we all either had to crawl or bend down really low. Also while I was walking I fell and it was really hard to get up because there were a lot of people.


Finally it was the third and final part of our training. We had to do exercise like push ups, sit ups, and we had to balance on one leg. When we were doing push ups I only did one I hope I got away with it.



Task description: So first we went out and did all these really fun and cool things with our teacher and then we had to do a descriptive recount about it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment