Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Visual Mihi


Task description:  This is my visual Mihi. In the top right corner is for my family. To me family is every thing you need in life. Now if we go down you see my dedication to the lord. I put the Samoan bible and a cross to represent my faith. Then we go up to the left hand corner you see my culture which is Samoan and Tokelauan. Then if we move down we see sports. I find myself as a very sporty person because I play cricket in the weekend and netball in winter I also play rippa rugby, rugby union, softball and many more. Now last and definitely not least me in the center unfortunately I did not have time to finish the drawing so I put a picture of me instead.   

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora jane i like your drawing your thing's that you have had draw'n on your four something you have for the most importin thing's in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jane i like the way you've draw'n the photo of your family keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, I was just passing by when this post caught my eye, this piece of art is very inspiring and the things on it is also, it is nice that you invloved your culters and family. Nice blog bost

    Kind Regards
    Freedom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Jane!

    Your visual mihi is very impressive - your drawings are all original, clear to see and look great against the different brightly coloured backgrounds. It is easy to see that your family, culture, sports and faith are very important to you. Great job!

    Take care,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete