Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Deserted Island

 Walt: to construct effective sentences.

One time I fell asleep on my way to an island for a vacation and then found myself trapped on a deserted island. It all happened when I decided to have a break for my birthday and go on a vacation. All I remember after that was we crashed and then I found myself on a deserted island with no food, water, or rescue. 


At the time I was really thirsty and I had a very bad headache so I tried to find shade but it was really hard there were trees but there were not so big and they still had big gapes through the leaves so it still felt like there was fifty heat waves going on at the same time. Lucky I found some shade under a very big rock.


After a while my headache started to fade and I felt like I had a  bit more energy. So I got up but then saw something in the ground, I picked it up and it was some kind of map I thought it would lead me to a treasure chest or maybe even some food and water. 


After a few minutes of thinking I thought to myself that this could either be a 
good decision or a very very bad one. I wasn’t the best at reading maps because I usually use my GPS app on my phone but I thought it was going to be easy I mean how hard can it be. Turns out it is very hard I tried my hardest and kind of figured it out. I made it halfway and I was already starting to get dizzy but I just kept on going. 


When I finally made it to the destination I was really surprised because I saw all my family and friends there I thought I was seeing things but I went up to all of them and hugged them all and they were all real. There was food decorations everywhere. They all told me that they through this party for me and I was so happy it was a good thing and not a bad thing



Task description: Firstly we got given a task from our teacher Mr Goodwin. Then we had to write about us getting stuck on an deserted island and then we find a map then something amazing or bad happens to you. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, I loved you story about you being trapped on a deserted island. The end was a real twist I was not expecting that. Maybe next time maybe make it a bit more interesting. Did you really get stuck on a deserted island. Keep up the great work. By Amira

    ReplyDelete