Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

STEM AND LEAF GRAPH



Task Description: In this task we are looking at stem and leaf graphs. As you can see on the first side there are stems leafs and then at the end it explains what the numbers mean. The stem represents the tens, and the leaf represent the ones. For example the number 2 on the stem part would be 20 and the 2 on the leaf would be just 2. Then if you add it together you would get the number 22. On slide 2 I had to figure out the lowest score, the highest score, Then range, and then write what I could tell from the graph my answers are up there for you to look at, Then the last slide was a bit tricky for me but I think I did a good job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,

    It is great to see that you can read these stem and leaf graphs! I liked your clear explanation of how to read them in the task description, that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete