Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

DAY TWO IN AUSTRALIA

Today me my uncle, my nana, and my aunty went to do some shopping for my baby cousin's birthday. Firstly we all got into some nice clothes and get ready then we went into the car and went to the cake shop to pick a cake. After a while we finally decided on what cake we wanted the went to a place called Coles. We went to Coles to get some treats for the goody bags. Then after that we went to a place called Briscoes to buy some decorates for the part like plates, cups, those kind of thing's. So after we payed for those thing's went home to put the stuff there because the car was getting full then we all decided that we would just leave the other things for tomorrow. Not long after that we all went to have dinner then we all got ready for bed.

That was my second day in Australia hope you enjoyed and if you have a question please feel free to ask me in the comment's thank you for reading my  second day in Australia blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post with us. I hope your time in Australia was a wonderful trip and I have been enjoying reading your articles about your days. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete