Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Hauora Introduction

Hauora is a Maori  word that describes a person's overall health and well-being. The four dimensions of Hauora are often displayed as the four walls of a Whare, which provides the ability and strength. The four dimensions are : Taha Tinana, (Physical well-being or health) Taha Hinengaro (Mental and emotional well-being or self-confidence) , Taha Whanau ( Social Well-being of self-esteem) and Taha wairua (Spiritual well-being or personal beliefs).  


 Today we had to do a dictation and it was really hard
because Miss Moala had a cold and it was hard to hear her.
The black bit of my writing is the bit that I did before we
stopped, and the red bit of my writing is the bit that I did
the next day. Hope you enjoy my Introduction and also please
leave me a comment.   





No comments:

Post a Comment