Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Year 5 and 6 Camp

  
Walt: Write in paragraphs. 


The year 5 and 6’s from Pt England school went to camp on the school’s main field . When I first got to school I was really nervous I had butterflies in my stomach but I was also very excited because most of my friends were going on this camp. I was also excited because I got to make new friends. This camp has been running for a very long time and I was so happy that I got to go on this camp twice.


I really did love the food but I have to pick kayaking because I loved pushing people off there kayaks and we also got to go with a friend or by yourself. I went around the pole in my kayak six times three times by myself and three times with friends.


My whole camp was a highlight but I had to say that my second favorite thing was getting up and going to jump jam because that really woke me up in the mornings and got my heart pumping.


I would like to say thank you to all the people who made this amazing camp possible and to all the people who cooked the food for us all.


I really enjoyed camp this year but I am really sad that this was my last camp but I tried to make it my best camp and I think I did a really good job.




Task description: We used a template to help us design paragraphs well we write.   

No comments:

Post a Comment