Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Watch this space ( animation)


Task Description:Hello everyone, this is my animation for the second semester of 2021. It was all about my four main planets, which were Earth, Mercury, Venus, and Mars, with some information on the sun and moon thrown in for good measure. This term's theme was, overall, incredibly fascinating and interesting to learn about, and I'm sure that everyone feels the same way. If you need more time, take a break to go through the fascinating information I discovered during my research. Sorry if my voice over didn't come through and you couldn't hear it, but given the limited time we have with the Imacs before they are taken away for the holidays, this is the best I can offer. Hope you enjoy my animation for Term 2 2021 Thank you for listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment