Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Miss West's and Mrs Moala's Experiment


 Research: While I was watching the video that Miss west and Miss Moala made for us I knew it was about physics, gravity and science. I did some research and found out that gravity is a thing that makes sure that we don’t float away. I also found out that physics is just like science.

Hypothesis: My Hypothesis is that if I drop the heavy ball it will hit the ground faster than the pretty ball because it is heavier than then the pretty ball.

Procedure: First you have to ask yourself questions about gravity then you have to get a ball. then you have to get a ball and then you stand on a chair, after that you put the balls on at the same height then drop it at the same time.


What happened (Results): The big ball and the small ball hit the ground at the same time when Miss Moala dropped it. 


Conclusion: The big ball and the small ball hit at the same time. Maybe because Miss Moala didn't drop it at the same time. Maybe Miss Moala dropped one before the other and that might be the reason that they hit at the same  


No comments:

Post a Comment