Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

FiaFia Reflection

 Yesterday we had our Biannual Fiafia at Pt England school. Fiafia is when our whole school and our families come to watch us preform and show our cultural dances. 

One of my highlights from last night was seeing all the families come and support all of the children there. I also loved how hyped it was last night with everyone supporting everyone. Seeing all the smiles reminded me of my first ever Fiafia at Pt England which gave me joy. 

My favorite group out of them all besides the Samoan group had to be our Tongan girls and boys. Everyone looked so beautiful on the night and I was so thankful that the weather held up for our special night. 

After it was all done I felt proud of my Samoan group because even if it wasn't perfect we all tried our hardest and pulled through for each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment