Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Review Of the of the term

This Term has been really crazy because of the whole Covid-19 but we got to do online school which was really nice. I could work on my own time and be alone to work in my room. The day we got to come back to school I had mixed feelings because coming to school I would get to see some friends, but I was also scared of Covid-19 and thought I wasn't really prepared for what was going to happen. After a little while I started enjoying school more because it kept getting more normal everyday. I actually enjoyed learning with a smaller class and loved how everyone was being so careful around people. I am very sad that this term is nearly over but happy to have a fresh start in term 3.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, I felt exactly the same way going back to school. I liked how you're so positive saying how the Covid 19 experience was crazy and you'll miss a small class room but how your happy to start fresh in term 3.

    ReplyDelete